Models List a. T0024/T0024FC/T0024ACC b. T4024/T4024FC/T4024ACC c. T8124/T8124BMG/T8124BMW/T8124FC d. T1124/T1124BMG/T1124BMW/T1124FC e. T6124/T6024/T6124ACC f. T3124 g. T5124 Content of the packaging a. Tracking device b. Screwdriver and screws c. User Guide
2. Installation Manual 2.1 SIM Card Pre-installation, specification note a. GSM Normal SIM Only b. SIM card should have its GPRS function enabled. d. SMS request will function only if Caller ID function is enabled.
2.2 SIM Card Installations and Removal a. Open the SIM card cover with provided screwdriver or open the waterproof rubber b. Insert SIM card into the SIM slot, metal face up, clipped corner to the right. c. Call the device SIM number and it is supposed to get through without answer. (if you are using a data SIM which is not supporting call function, ignore this step.) d. Ensure the waterproof rubber or SIM cover is closed after SIM installation 2.3 Device Installations a. Avoid all metal environment to make sure device is able to receive GSM and GPS signal. b. Avoid high temperature environment like above the car engine c. Red power input cable should be connected with the battery positive side. d. Black power input cable should be connected with the battery negative side. 2.3.1 ACC Device Installations Suitable for devices support ACC function only. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm.
a. Red cable connects to positive pole. b. Black cable connects to negative pole. C. White cable connects to ACC ignition.
2.3.2 Immobilisation Device Installation Suitable for models support Immobilisation (Fuel Cut) function only. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm.
a. Red cable connects to positive pole. b. Black cable connects to negative pole. c. Orange cable from device connects to ACC ignition. d. White cable from relay 85 connects to the positive pole e. Yellow cable from device connects to reply 86 . f. Cut off the positive connection wire of the pump, connects with the 2 green wires from relay 30 and 87a
App User Guide 1. Tracking via website and applications Tracking Website: www.miitown.com QR Codes of IOS and Android app are at the bottom of the front page, please scan and download.
Username: Registered Master phone number. Password: Default as 123456. 2.1 Register an Account 2.1.1 Set APN APN is Access Point Name. The correct APN must be set to enable the device to send data to the server. Different SIM has different APN, make sure you have confirmed the correct APN information with the SIM provider when you purchase the SIM
Table underneath is sample of the popular operator data. Please consult the website of your operator to find the APN settings of your SIM.
internet internet2.vociestre am.com www.vodafone.net. nz internet
T-Mobile (US) Vodafone (NZ)
2.1.2 Registering Account A. Make sure you put the land code before your phone number and you let out the first 0 of your number. e.g.: +31612345676 for NL an +32475123456 for Belgium B. 123456 is the default login password. And it can be changed on the tracking website at www.miitown.com
3. Control Room Home Function list of the app
Devices Show all number devices under the same account. Tap the device’s serial number to select the one you need to control.
3.1 Real-time Tracking To get latest location of the device. Tap to get GSM location Tap to get GPS location
3.2 History Review To view the previous location record of the selected device.
3.3 Online Command Online Command can control device from APP via SMS, so SMS cost will be charged by the SIM provider of your smartphone, when you send these commands. And all replies from the device will be sent back to app via GPRS data, so replies will be shown as push notification, and all records can be checked in the message section.
3.3.1 Current GPS Location To update the latest GPS location of the device. The latest location will be uploaded to website and app map. 3.3.2 Current LBS Location To update the latest GSM location of the device. The latest location will be uploaded to website and app map. 3.3.3 Real-time Tracking Enables device to upload 6 locations to server every minute when device is in motion. 3.3.4 Check GPS Location Device will upload GPS location in appointed interval. Only when device is in motion. Default as 1GPS location uploads every 72 hours. 3.3.5 Check LBS Location Device will upload GSM location in appointed interval. No matter device is in motion or not. Default as 1GSM location every 30 minutes. Check LBS function is the best power saving tracking function, but distance inaccuracy could up to 1KM
3.3.6 Deep Sleep Device will go to deep sleep mode and wake up after appointed interval, and will be stay awake for 12 minutes. If there is no new commands received in 12 minutes, device will go back to deep sleep mode for the next set interval. The phone function will be off during deep sleep, and no call or SMS can be replied until device wakes up. 3.3.7 Motion Sleep Device will go to deep sleep mode and wake up when motion is detected, and will be stay awake for 12 minutes.. If there is no new commands received in 12 minutes, device will go back to deep sleep mode until the next motion is detected. The phone function will be off during deep sleep, and no call or SMS can be replied until device wakes up. 3.3.8 Others 188.8.131.52 Status Query Check system status, replies will be shown in the message section 184.108.40.206 Device Information Check software edition information and device’s serial number. Replies will be shown in the message section. 3.4 Device Monitor All devices will be shown in the latest location. Note: 1. Interface of the App you download could be different from the screenshot in the user manual since it is kept updated. 2. Certain functions in the App might not support the model you purchase. Please check the following SMS Command Operating Guide to confirm detail functions list of your tracker.
SMS Commands Operating Guide SMS commands are for non-smartphone user, or who would like to control the device through SMS commands only, without using the App. Please make sure the SIM card you insert in the device support sending SMS function, otherwise you won’t be able to receive any command reply
1. Registration 1.1 Set APN APN is Access Point Name. The correct APN must be set to enable the device to connect network and send data to the server. Different SIMs have different APN, make sure you
have confirmed the correct APN information with the SIM provider when you purchase the SIM. Command *apn* APN’s name*username* password* Some APN goes without username and password, you can just leave them blank. Example: Orange France APN: orange.fr Username: orange Password: orange Correct command format *apn*orange.fr* orange*orange* Example: China Union APN : uninet Username: null Password: null Correct command format *apn*uninet* Your cell phone will receive confirmation saying that the appointed APN is set (See screenshot). 1.2 Registering the “Master” Controller A. Use cellphone to send SMS *master*123456*+country code plus your cellphone number*to the device SIM number. 123456 is the default password, it can be changed by changing password command as showed on 1.3. Example
*master*123456*+319876543210* (+31 refers to Netherlands country code, 9876543210 refers to the cell phone number) B. Once your cellphone receives the confirmation sms, it will become the only master phone to the tracker (See screenshot). NOTE: The device will ONLY listen and respond commands from this number unless you choose to turn on the multi controller function and open the device to any cell phone number.
1.3 Changing the Password SMS: *password*654321* (654321 refers to new password) Changing password command has to be sent only from the master number. And new password has to be applied to when you need to register the device with a new master number.
2. Motion Alert The motion alert enables device triggered a call/sms alert when motion is detected, after 3-minutes of non-movement. 2.1 Set vibration sensitivity There are 5 levels of the motion sensitivity. 1 being the most sensitive, 5 the least, default setting is 1. SMS: *sensitive*1-5* 2.2 Set SMS/CALL Alert There will be a Call/SMS alert sent to master number when any motion is detected, after 3 minutes of non-movement. The system default setting is call alert, and can be turned off by command. SMS: *alertoff* To turn off motion alert function. SMS: *smsalert* To enable motion sms alert function. SMS: *callalert* To enable motion call alert function.
3. Tracking via SMS 3.1 SMS: *locateaddress* Master number will receive the GPS address of the device via SMS. If GPS location is invalid, device will reply the WiFi location, or the closest cell tower location instead. 3.2 SMS: *locatemap* Master number will receive a Google map link. Click the link to view the map via cellphone browser. If GPS location is invalid, device will reply the map link of the WiFi location, or the closest cell tower location instead. And this function is suitable for smart phone user only.
4. Tracking via website and applications Tracking Website: www.miitown.com ID: Registered Master phone number. Password: Default as 123456. It can be changed on the tracking website. Recommended Web browsers are Chrome, Firefox or cell phone default browser.
4.1 Real-time Tracking (High Power Consumption) Routetrack function enables device to upload 6 locations to server every minute when
device is in motion. 4.1.1 Routetrack SMS: *routetrack*1-99* 1-98 represents the number of hours that the routerack function works. 99 represents to turn the routetrack function always on. Example *routetrack*1* means uploading 6 location GPS data every minutes for 1 hour 220.127.116.11 Rsampling Rsampling is to set routetrack data collecting interval. The smaller interval, the higher accuracy, but the higher power consumption. SMS *rsampling*1-999* 1-999 represents seconds of data collecting interval, default as 10 seconds 18.104.22.168 Rupload Rupload is to set routetrack data upload interval. The smaller interval, the higher accuracy, but the higher power consumption. SMS *rupload*1-999* 60-999 represents seconds of data uploading interval, default as 60 seconds, minimum rate should not be less than 60 Example *rsampling*30* plus *rupload*120* means 4 location data will be uploaded to server every 2 minutes when routetrack function is on. SMS:*routetrackoff* To turn off route track function. 4.2 Check GPS Location (Medium Power Consumption) Check function enables device to upload GPS location in an appointed interval, when device is in motion. If GPS location is invalid, system will upload the WiFi location (for models support WiFi function), or the closest cell tower location instead. SMS: *checkm*5-1800* 5-1800 represents the number of minutes that the device Check’s data upload interval, minimum rate should not be less than 5. Example *checkm*360* means uploading WiFi/GPS data every 6 hours. Note: 1. Check function is able to work with routetrack and Checkgsm functions at the same time. 2. System is default as *checkm*4320*. 1 location will be uploaded to server every 72 hours. 3. Location will be uploaded to server when device is in motion.
4.3 Check WiFi/GSM Location (Low Power Consumption) Checkgsm function enables device to upload ONLY the WIFI/GSM location in appointed interval of time. Data will be uploaded to server on both occasions, i.e, if the device is in motion or not in motion. If WiFi location is invalid, system will update the closest cell tower location instead. And this function can be used with routetrack and Check function at the same time. SMS: *checkgsm*5-1800* 5-1800 represents the the number of minutes of Checkgsm’s data upload interval, default as off; rate should not be less than 5. Example *checkgsm*30* means uploading GSM data every 30 minutes.
4.4 Track Off Track off will end all the tracking functions, including routetrack, checkm, checkgsm, timing locate and period locate. SMS：*trackoff* To turn off all tracking functions, including routetrack, check, checkgsm,. 5 Upload Alert The upload alert function enables device upload alert status to the server including motion alert, ACC on/off alert, bad battery alert, low battery alert and wire cut alert etc. User can check alert status on the tracking website or message section in app. This function is default as ON. SMS：*uploadalert*on* To enabled upload alert function. SMS：*uploadalert*off* To disable upload alert function.
6. Sleep Function (Lowest Power Consumption) 6.1 Interval Sleep Device will go to deep sleep mode and wake up after appointed interval, and stay awake for 12 mintues. If there is no new commands received in 12 minutes, device will go back to deep sleep mode for the next set interval. Note: System will shut down GPS and GSM module during deep sleep period, so no call or SMS can be received or responded. SMS：*sleep*1-99* 1-99 refers to the hours of appointed sleep interval. Example *sleep*6* means to enable device to go to deep sleep mode and wake up in every 6 hours.
6.2 Motion Sleep Motion Sleep function enables device to stay in deep sleep mode and wakes up once motion is detected. System will upload the current location of the device. If motion continues, system will stay on and operate the previous tracking settings. If there is no further motion detected, device will go back to deep sleep in 12 minutes. And the circle repeats. Note: System will shut down GPS and GSM module during deep sleep period, so no call or SMS can be received or responded.
SMS: *sleepv* To enable motion sleep function. SMS: * sleepoff* To turn off motion sleep and interval sleep function.
7. Immobilisation Immobilisation function suitable for models support fuel cut function only. It enables device to cut off the fuel supply of the engine remotely when speed is under 20KM/hour. The vehicle can not be started again after device operating the fuel cut command. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm. SMS: *engineoff* To enable fuel cut function. SMS: *engineon* To end fuel cut function.
8. Battery Monitoring System Battery monitor function suitable for models support battery check function only. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm. 8.1 Battery Check Battery check enables device to monitor battery status. When system detects abnormal high/low voltage, or bad battery situation occurs, alerts will be sent to master number and uploaded to server. System default as On. SMS：*batteryalert*on* To enable battery check function. SMS：*batteryalert*off* To disable battery check function.
Note: 1. When device detects battery below 10.5V, a low battery alert will be sent to master number and uploaded to server. Tracking function will be turned off. 2. When device detects battery voltage below 8V, system will enter deep sleep mode, until battery voltage returns back to 8.5V or above. 3. Battery status information can be viewed in APP.
9. WiFi Functions WiFi function suitable for models support WiFi only. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm.
9.1 WiFi Fence 9.1.1 Set WiFi Fence WiFi fence function enables device recognising the appointed WiFi router signal as a fence, similar to Geofence. Alerts will be triggered when device enters or exits fence. There are a few steps to setup a WiFi fence. Step 1 SMS *wifilist* Device will detect WiFi signal nearby and reply a list with wifi router names in orders. Example 1. Apple’s home. 2. Ken’s office 3. Bear’s Cafe Step 2 SMS *wififence*#* # refers to the WiFi number in the WiFi list reply. And master number will receive a notice to confirm the appoint WiFi is set as the W iFi fence. Example *wififence*2* means WiFi router in the name of Ken’s Office will be set as a WiFi fence. Step 3 SMS *wificheck*5-99* 5-99 refers to WiFi fence checking interval in minutes. System will check the set WiFi fences in appointed time interval. And corresponding alerts will be generated when device enters or exits the set WiFi fences. Example *wificheck*5* means system will check set wifi fences in every 5 minutes.
9.1.2 Check WiFi Fence SMS *wififencelist* You will receive a list of the WiFi fences you have set. There are up to 3 fences can be set. SMS *removefence*#* If the set WiFi fence number has up to 3, you have to remove at least 1 of them in order to add the new fence. # refers to the WiFi number in the WiFi fence list reply.
Example *removefence*2* means WiFi router in the name of Ken’s Office will be removed
from the WiFi fence list.
9.2 WiFi Find Me WiFi find me is an indoor tracking technology. It enables device sending out WiFi signal as a WiFi router via hotspot. And through the app on your smartphone, you are able to get close to the device by detecting device’s WiFi signal.
This function is suitable for Android smartphone user only. SMS *wifispoton* Device will turn on hotspot function for 10 minutes once receiving the command.
SMS *wifispotoff* To turn off WiFi find me function. Please be sure this function is off before using other WiFi function.
9.3 WiFi Data Upload WiFi Data Upload enables device to upload all location data to the server via WiFi channel instead of GPRS channel. 9.3.1 Set Data Upload WiFi There are 2 steps to setup a WiFi data upload channel. Step 1 SMS *wifilist* Device will detect WiFi signal nearby and reply a list with wifi router names in order. eg. 1. Apple’s home. 2. Ken’s office 3. Bear’s Cafe Step 2 SMS *wifibind*#*WiFi Password* Example # refers to the WiFi number in the WiFi list reply. In the above WiFi list, if 3. WiFi Bear’s Cafe is the WiFi you would like to setup for data load, and you know the WiFi password is 654321. The correct command format is *wifibind*3*654321*. And you will receive a confirmation notice through SMS.
9.3.2 Set Data Upload Channel System supports 3 types of data upload channels: GPRS only, WiFi only, WiFi+GPRS. GPRS is the default data upload channel.
After setting the data upload WiFi, you can send a command to switch upload channel to WiFi only or WiFi+GPRS as follows: SMS *up*gprs* System default data upload is via GPRS. SMS *up*wifi* It enables device upload data via WiFi only, if WiFi is not able to be connected, data will be saved in SD (for models support SD storage), and upload again when WiFi is connected. SMS *up*mix* It enables device upload data via WiFi as priority. If the WiFi is not able to be connected, system will turn back to GPRS channel for data upload. Since WiFi Find Me and WiFi Data Upload can not be used at the same time. Please send *up*gprs* to switch device back to GPRS upload mode, and then send command 88888888 to reboot the system, before using WiFi Find Me function.
10. SD Offline Storage SD offline storage function suitable for models support SD card only. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm. Big Buffer Offline storage enables device to save location data into the SD card when GPRS connection invalid and data will be automatically uploaded to server when connection gets back. This process will be done automatically, no extra command operation is needed. Logger Offline storage is able to switch the tracking device into a logger for data saving. Please operate as follows: a. Insert a Micro SD card in the SD slot. b. Insert a activated SIM into the SIM slot, set all needed function as usual. c. Send command *sdon* to enable to the offline storage function. d. All location data will be saved in the SD card instead of uploading to the server. e. Take the SD out of the device, copy the .bin files to your PC. f. visit http://offline.miitown.com/ g. Select the data file and click Submit
h. Click Report to view saved data report. Click Start to view history playback. i. Send command *sdoff* to end offline storage function. Note
If you want to take the SIM out of the device after setting all commands, please use an invalid SIM or artificial SIM to replace. Since SIM slot connection is the power switch of the device, a SIM is required to be inserted anyway.
11. Remote Listening Remote listening function suitable for models support mic only. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm. It enables master number to call-in and listen to the environmental sound of the device, and device also able to call back when receiving the callback command from master number. 11.1 SMS: *callin* Master number is able to call the device phone number and start listening within 30 minutes after the command is sent 11.2 SMS: *callback* The device will call the master number when command is received.
12. Status query SMS: *status* To check device setting status and performance. GPS ranking data will shows up only when routetrack function is on.
13. Low battery Alert Low battery alert function suitable for models with backup battery only. Please check your models number in Hardware Specification to confirm. There will be a low battery SMS alert sent to master number when battery drops to 20% of it’s capacity, and the routetrack function will be turned off for power saving. And it will resume working when battery is charged. The alert number can be appointed to any other cellphone number if needed. Appoint low battery alert number SMS:*lowbat*alert cellphone number* Note: Please make sure country code is included in the cellphone number. Example
14. Reboot SMS: 88888888 Reboot system, previous settings will not be cleared.
15. Master query SMS: 999999 To check registered master number, password and device’s serial number.
16. Default SMS: default To operate factory default, previous settings will be cleared.
17. Multi Controller Allows any cellphone number to check the device location and status besides the master number. 17. 1 SMS: *multiquery* To enable multi controller function. 17. 2 SMS: *multiqueryoff* To turn off the multi controller function.
18. Device Information SMS:*about* To check device information including software edition and serial number.
User Manual VJOY is Chinese leading manufacture in car safety & security with over 10 years of development and production experience include GPS tracker, vehicle tracking solution, personal position locator and spy GPS tracking device.
GPS Tracker Users Manual details for FCC ID 2AH6ZEV-07S made by SHENZHEN EVIEW TECHNOLOGY CO.LTD. Document Includes User Manual GPS & GSM VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM.
To ensure you have the latest revision of the Operating Manual, or to view the ... For Technical Service, contact Bunn-O-Matic Corporation at 1-800-286-6070.
However, FDFL is applicable only to a port when the following conditions are met: â¢ The chassis stacking line card is in full-duplex mode. â¢ Auto-negotiation is ...
2 Installing Your CommPortal Assistant To download CommPortal Assistant, simply follow the steps outlined below: 1. Open CommPortal: Navigate to from any web browser. From here you can access the CommPortal account login URL specific to your location
TPX Anchors Boats 20-90 ft. Solid Stainless Steel. Sizes: 6 kg / 13.2 lbs to 120 kg / 264 lbs. Lifetime Warranty. Chain to anchor swivel connectors. 964408 Chain. 5-6-7mm 1/4â. 964410 Chain. 8-10 5/16-3/8â. 964411 Chain. 10 3/8â. 964412 Chain.
life, please read these instructions before using your Swami 5000. Warranty / Return Policy. The SWAMI 5000 is warranted to be free from defects for up to (1) ...
Solar Electricity Handbook 2014: A Simple Practical Guide to Solar Energy Designing and Installing Photovoltaic Solar Electric Systems The Solar Electricity Handbook is a practical and straightforward guide to using electric solar panel. ... Availabl
and in the Cisco 9216i and 9216A. Switches. 3.0(1). The â48-Port 4-Gbps .... Records. Provides site planning and maintenance records. ...... Attach an ESD-preventive wrist strap and follow its instructions for use. ...... Site Preparation Checklist
... GPS Tracking and Training System while operating a motor vehicle can be distracting. Always pay full attention to operating your vehicle. • Always be alert to your surroundings when navigating to a way point. Do not cross dangerous terrain or obs
If the interference stops, it was probably caused by the Cisco equipment or one of its peripheral ... Tools and Equipment for Installation and Maintenance 2-6 ...... Wear an ESD-preventive wrist strap, ensuring that it makes good skin contact. Connec
NeoGate TG Series Installation Guide http://www.yeastar.com. 1/14. NeoGate TG Series Installation. Guide. Version: V1.1. Yeastar Technology Co., Ltd. ..... User Name: admin;. Password: password. Default SIP UDP port: 5060. 4.2 Logging in the Web Conf
Jul 3, 2012 - SXBlue II GPS Series Technical Reference Manual iii. Geneq Limited Warranty. Geneq inc. hereby warrants solely to the end purchaser of the ...
POS User Guide. MagIC3 X-Series ... MagIC3 X-series is the future-proof solution for payment transactions. MagIC3 X-series offers very high-speed .... A manual bank's branch. cash disbursement, typically obtained at a. Select MAIN MENU and choose CAS
G USB. H Format Switch. I MicroSD card. J Memory Status. K Door Lock. L Power Button. M Battery Status. N Update Button (hidden). Contour GPS User Manual.
Trimble, the Globe & Triangle logo, and GPS. Total Station are ... operator's manual and specifications, and; (ii) the. Products and Software are not ...... management functions such as deleting files or resetting the receiver. 2. 3 t. Logging/. Memo
rights reserved. Trimble, the Globe & Triangle logo, and GPS ... of the 5700/5800 GPS Receiver User Guide. ... operator's manual and specifications, and; (ii) the.
Page 1. User Manual. Page 2. GPS Log Book â User Manual www.gpslogbook.com. Page 1 of 26. Table of Contents. 1 Introduction .
1013207 â Installation guide for BI Standalone frontend and BW Add-on ... The Business Explorer can be installed independently of SAP GUI for Windows 7.10 ...